Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blogging Newbie!

So this whole blogging thing is new to me!  But in the summer months, in between walking the dog, cleaning the house, and soaking up some rays, I have become very found of Pinteresting (I believe I just made up a word), crafting, and reading up on blogs to get ready for teaching Kindergarten.
I am beginning my 5th year of teaching-- WOW I can't believe it has gone that fast.  I began in PreK, then second grade for 2 years, and last year I got moved to Kindergarten less than a week before school started!  I can't say I didn't cry when I found out but it certainly was a blessing in disguise.  It was the first year that I didn't cry once because of stress or behaviors, but because I was going to miss my babies.  So this summer I have wanted to learn to become a better Kinder teacher. 
About me:
I am 26 years old and have been married for about 16 months now.  We have a dog, Ivan, who is terrible but I love him dearly.
I am going to try to figure out how to post photos and all that jazz from my phone!
I will be blogging about Kindergarten and Crafts!




My lovely husband and I.
Ivan

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Julie! Ivan is precious! =)

    Be sure and add a follow button. Go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow box should be the ninth choice. I would love to follow you.

    If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! Still trying to figure it all out-- but I'm getting the hang of it. Will definitely be checking out your blog!

      Delete
    2. I am happy to be your first official follower. =)


      Heather
      Heather's Heart

      Delete