Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to School Shopping!

Around this time of the summer I get UBER excited for the back to school sales...nothing gets me more excited than $0.25 boxes of crayons and the Dollar Spot at Target.

Dry Erase To Do Frame
I bought this frame at Homegoods for $5 and added a bow with super glue to make my very own dry erase to do list.  I am obsessed and am hoping that I use it!  I found this idea on Pinterest.





One obsession I have are The Learning Journey self correcting puzzle games.  I have a Sequencing game, and a mixed Addition & Subtraction game, but I also got Counting, Rhyme, Opposites, & Addition.  The best part is... ONLY $4.99 a game at T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.  You will learn that I am truly a Maxxinista. They had memory ones similar to these, but I like the puzzles because they are self correcting. 

Another idea I have uses those little black containers on the left hand side.  A co-worker of mine, actually more like my friend and former Kinder teacher told me she would have the kiddos build their names with magnetic letters all year. First, for name recognition, then to learn the letters to spell the name, and then finally to add the last name in there.  They are from the Dollar Spot and came in packs of 2.  They only had 10 there, so I want to get a few more (fingers crossed there won't be more than 26 kids!) that way each student can have their letters in the container on their desk and I obviously am anal and need them all to match. 


Let me know if you want to know anything else about what I got!! Would love you hear about your favorite back to school shopping ideas too. 

 
School Goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment